PLEASE NOTE: FIRST FRIDAY ADORATION HAS BEEN MOVED
TO FRIDAY APRIL 9TH AND
FIRST SATURDAY MASS TO SATURDAY APRIL 10TH
(Covid protocols remain in place for safety )
Saturday 5PM – Sunday 8AM – 10:30 AM
– Confessions 4pm in the Church
( see guidelines below )
Update on COVID – 19 – Coronavirus
We will continue to update our congregation on local streaming here at PBOC –
Please join us every Sunday at 10:30 am for our weekend Liturgy
►COVID-19 UPDATE effective 3-28-21
We have received some good & joyous news from our
Bishop in Charleston!
With recommendation from the College of Consultors, Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone will allow the following updated protocols for COVID-19 to be implemented:
– The blocking of every other pew may be removed
– Social distancing is strongly encouraged
– Parishioners are required to continue wearing masks
– Holy water fonts may be filled
– Restrictions on the presentation of the gifts is eliminated
– Missals, missalettes and song books may be reintroduced
These restrictions still apply:
– The Eucharist is strongly recommended to be placed in the hand, and not on the tongue
– Distribution of the Eucharist should continue to be offered under the form of Bread alone
– The Sign of Peace should not be reintroduced
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass is still in effect and has not been lifted.
The following recommendations are encouraged and can be implemented:
– The areas of our chapel and choir loft will be overflow seating to be used only for those parishioners who want to continue with extra social distancing. Please give this due consideration for those who are uncomfortable with a return to closer seating arrangements.
– Livestreaming of Masses will still occur for those who are unable to attend and who are still dispensed from attending Mass.
The church building is routinely sanitized and open during the day Mon.-Fri. from 8:00 AM –4:00 PM. and is also open on Saturdays for prayer and Confessions, beginning at 4:00 PM.
►NOTE: Our chapel, PLC classrooms and lobby are available for meetings. Parish Groups meeting will still be limited to groups no greater than 25 to ensure social distancing. The PLC building is being routinely sanitized. We will continue to keep the kitchen area of our Parish Life Center and Founders Hall closed for use, due to those same concerns regarding required disinfecting after exposure.
If you have a question about whether a ministry you’re involved with could utilize the Chapel or PLC Lobby, please contact Ellen Sullivan in the Parish Office 843-237-3428, ext. 4 or email@example.com.
Please go to our website for current information on Covid-19 restrictions and procedures that are in place for our parish.
Our Parish Office continues to be open – Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Please note: Masks and social distancing for meetings are required while in the PLC and chapel.