Saturday 5PM – Sunday 8AM – 10:30 AM
– Confessions 4pm in the Church
( see guidelines below )
Update on COVID – 19 – Coronavirus
We will continue to update our congregation on local streaming here at PBOC –
Please join us every Saturday 5PM & Sunday at 10:30 am for our STREAMED weekend Liturgy
Thursday, July 14th, 2022 — 6:00 PM
at Precious Blood of Christ Church
Guest Speaker: DR. KATHI AULTMAN
Kathi Aultman, M.D., is currently an Associate Scholar with the Charlotte Lozier Institute and a member of the American Association of Pro-Life
Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Christian Medical and Dental Associations, the Florida Medical Association and is a Life-Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She retired from medicine after working as a board-certified OB/Gyn from 1981-2014. Early in her career, Kathi did abortions but her experiences performing abortions eventually led her to become a staunch defender of pre-born life. She has testified extensively on a variety of pro-life issues before state and congressional bodies and state courts, and was the keynote speaker at the 2019 March for Life Rose Dinner in Washington, D.C
Music featuring singer & songwriter Laura Boronski – Questions: email@example.com
Tour Holy City Mobile Pregnancy Center 5:30-6:00 PM
*The 2022 Bishop’s Annual Appeal has begun in our parish and throughout our diocese.
We join our Catholic brothers and sisters throughout our state to provide support for several critical ministries of our church. Every year, the Bishop’s Annual Appeal challenges us to look outside our parish boundaries and support the universal causes of our church.
This coming week, you will receive information regarding the Appeal in the mail.
Thank you for your consideration and support of these important ministries that support our diocese and our local parish.
►COVID-19 UPDATE effective 3/2/22
Some things have changed for our church and parish life center over the last month
In our Church :
– The blocking of every other pew has been removed in the main sanctuary
– Parishioners are no longer required to wear masks ( Masks are required in Chapel and Choir Loft )
– Holy water fonts have been filled, hands-free available
– Restrictions on the presentation of the gifts is eliminated
– Missals, missalettes and song books have been
Effective June 5the general dispensation
from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will end.
We also continue to make all parishioners feel welcomed and safe as noted below:
– The areas of our chapel and choir loft will have seating to be used only for those parishioners who want to continue with extra social distancing- masks are required in these areas
Please give this due consideration for those who are uncomfortable with a return to closer seating arrangements.
– Livestreaming of Masses will still occur for those who are unable to attend and who are still dispensed from attending Mass.
In our Parish Life Center:
– Our Parish Office has returned to full-time hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, and Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
– Our PLC classrooms and lobby are available for meetings. . .
To schedule the PLC classrooms or chapel for use, please
contact Ellen Sullivan in the Parish Office 843-237-3428, ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.