Saturday 5PM – Sunday 8AM – 10:30 AM
– Confessions 4pm in the Church
( see guidelines below )
Update on COVID – 19 – Coronavirus
We will continue to update our congregation on local streaming here at PBOC –
Please join us every Saturday 5PM & Sunday at 10:30 am for our STREAMED weekend Liturgy
►COVID-19 UPDATE effective 5-10-21
Some things have changed for our church and parish life center over the last month
In our Church :
– The blocking of every other pew has been removed in the main sanctuary
– Social distancing is strongly encouraged
– Parishioners are no longer required to wear masks
– Holy water fonts have been filled, hands-free available
– Restrictions on the presentation of the gifts is eliminated
– Missals, missalettes and song books have been
Effective June 5the general dispensation
from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will end.
We also continue to make all parishioners feel welcomed and safe as noted below:
– The areas of our chapel and choir loft will have seating to be used only for those parishioners who want to continue with extra social distancing- masks are required in these areas
Please give this due consideration for those who are uncomfortable with a return to closer seating arrangements.
– Livestreaming of Masses will still occur for those who are unable to attend and who are still dispensed from attending Mass.
In our Parish Life Center:
– Our Parish Office has returned to full-time hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, and Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
– Our PLC classrooms and lobby are available for meetings. . .
To schedule the PLC classrooms or chapel for use, please
contact Ellen Sullivan in the Parish Office 843-237-3428, ext. 4 or email@example.com.
►Please note: Masks are no longer required while in the church, PLC and chapel.