Saturday 5PM – Sunday 8AM – 10:30 AM
– Confessions 4pm in the Church
( see guidelines below )
Update on COVID – 19 – Coronavirus
We will continue to update our congregation on local streaming here at PBOC –
Please join us every Saturday 5PM & Sunday at 10:30 am for our STREAMED weekend Liturgy
Synod of Synodality
SYNOD ON SYNODALITY – Pope Francis has convened a synod that will run from October 2021 to October 2023. Its theme is “For a Synodal Church: Communion, Participation and Mission.” The synod will begin locally in each diocese, then move to a continental phase, and finally, conclude with an assembly with the Synod of Bishops in Rome.
If you were unable to attend the listening session, the surveys can be filled out by using the on-line link below:
Thank you in advance for participating in this synod.
If you plan to attend the listening session, please RSVP to Ellen Sullivan our Parish Coordinator at:
email@example.com or 843-237-3428 ext. 4
►COVID-19 UPDATE effective 8/31/21
Some things have changed for our church and parish life center over the last month
In our Church :
– The blocking of every other pew has been removed in the main sanctuary
– Parishioners are no longer required to wear masks ( Masks are required in Chapel and Choir Loft )
– Holy water fonts have been filled, hands-free available
– Restrictions on the presentation of the gifts is eliminated
– Missals, missalettes and song books have been
Effective June 5the general dispensation
from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will end.
We also continue to make all parishioners feel welcomed and safe as noted below:
– The areas of our chapel and choir loft will have seating to be used only for those parishioners who want to continue with extra social distancing- masks are required in these areas
Please give this due consideration for those who are uncomfortable with a return to closer seating arrangements.
– Livestreaming of Masses will still occur for those who are unable to attend and who are still dispensed from attending Mass.
In our Parish Life Center:
– Our Parish Office has returned to full-time hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, and Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
– Our PLC classrooms and lobby are available for meetings. . .
To schedule the PLC classrooms or chapel for use, please
contact Ellen Sullivan in the Parish Office 843-237-3428, ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.