Saturday 5PM – Sunday 8AM – 10:30 AM
– Confessions 4pm in the Church
( see guidelines below )
Update on COVID – 19 – Coronavirus
We will continue to update our congregation on local streaming here at PBOC –
Please join us every Saturday 5PM & Sunday at 10:30 am for our STREAMED weekend Liturgy
- Welcome to JAVA…
What is JAVA? JAVA is a place for parents to gather in community to share a cup of coffee, relax, and make new friends while their children are busy learning during religious education time.
Why JAVA? JAVA comes from the idea that “because of Jesus, we are … Joyfully Alive, Victorious and Able”!
When is JAVA? If there is religious education scheduled for your child, then you can find JAVA!
Where is JAVA? JAVA can be found in the back lobby of the PLC. Feel free to drop off your children in their appropriate classrooms at 9:10 and take a stroll to the back lobby through the St Therese courtyard (located through the glass doors in the main PLC lobby).
*** Childcare will be available for your little ones.
*9 Days for Life Novena Begins Thursday January 19th.
click her for Novena
The Eucharistic Revival starts NOW
We all need healing in our lives, yet many of us are separated from the very source of our strength. Jesus Christ invites us to return to the source and summit of our faith—His body, blood, soul and divinity in the Holy Eucharist.
Click Link below for more information
►COVID-19 UPDATE effective 3/2/22
Some things have changed for our church and parish life center over the last month
In our Church :
– The blocking of every other pew has been removed in the main sanctuary
– Parishioners are no longer required to wear masks ( Masks are required in Chapel and Choir Loft )
– Holy water fonts have been filled, hands-free available
– Restrictions on the presentation of the gifts is eliminated
– Missals, missalettes and song books have been
Effective June 5th 2022 general dispensation
from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass will end.
We also continue to make all parishioners feel welcomed and safe as noted below:
– The areas of our chapel and choir loft will have seating to be used only for those parishioners who want to continue with extra social distancing- masks are required in these areas
Please give this due consideration for those who are uncomfortable with a return to closer seating arrangements.
– Livestreaming of Masses will still occur for those who are unable to attend and who are still dispensed from attending Mass.
In our Parish Life Center:
– Our Parish Office has returned to full-time hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, and Thursday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
– Our PLC classrooms and lobby are available for meetings. . .
To schedule the PLC classrooms or chapel for use, please
contact Ellen Sullivan in the Parish Office 843-237-3428, ext. 4 or email@example.com.
STAY INFORMED AT PBOC –
We have adopted a new way of communicating with you. This week you may receive a message from the new system of our parish, Evangelus.
This is not spam. We encourage you to open the message and follow the link to create a profile and select your preferred form of contact.
Visit eva.us/PBOC to sign-up and let us know if you prefer to receive emails or text messages from us.
You can also follow us on Social media and download our
parish app as well.
The link below will allow access to streamed weekend liturgies,
funerals and all other streamed events
OUR STREAMING MINISTRY:
WE STREAM OUR 5PM VIGIL MASS
AND OUR 10:30 AM MASS –
Daily Mass on Wednesday at 8:30 AM
our Frist Friday Daily Mass at 8:30 AM
LIVE ON FACEBOOK & OUR PARISH WEBSITE
A new way to access our streamed Liturgies
We are now listed on the Boxcast app. Anyone with an Apple TV, Roku
Amazon Fire Stick can download the app and stream directly –
Please note we are now providing copies of the hymns for this weekend’s liturgy on our parish website and Facebook page. For those of you viewing on the parish website the hymns will automatically appear in a window with the video stream. Click on the arrow in the upper right corner to open a new tab for easier viewing. You can then move between tabs. Facebook users can find the hymns directly below the broadcast
1/28 & 1/29: Streaming 5:00PM & 10:30AM
Fr. Paul MacNeil Welcomes You To Precious Blood of Christ Website.